We are very excited to finally announce details of our upcoming tap takeover/meet the brewer event with Wild Weather Ales from Silchester, Reading. As far as we’re aware, this is the one of the first times their fine beer has made it up this far, certainly the first time they have done a meet the brewer event in this neck of the woods.
They are in town to brew a mighty fine collab with our friends in Bad Seed so we didn’t want to miss the opportunity to have them over the evening before to talk about the brewery, beer, and themselves. We will have a complete bar takeover of their fine ales, both in cask and keg.
So don’t miss the chance to come down on Wednesday 16th April and try some interesting beers with us.
The beer lineup is as follows:
1.Bohemian Like You - 2.9% - Hop packed tiny oatmeal IPA.
2. Serendepity - 3.5% - US/AUS heavily hopped blonde
3. Little Wind - 4.2% - American Amber
4. Stormbringer - 4.5% - Hopped English ale
5. Blackstar - 5.2% - Black IPA with squid ink, collaboration with Uprising
6. Blizzard - 8% - Double IPA
1.The Science of Selling Yourself Short - 3% - Single Hop Sorachi Pale
2. Rip Tide - 5% Single Hop Cascade Wheat IPA
3. Black Star - 5.2% Black IPA
4.Mud Slinger - 5.5% - Chocolate Stout