Bacchanalia, the Roman festival of Bachus, is the punny name we have chosen for our inaugural festival at the Falcon Tap. Bacchanalia represents Roman "drunken celebrations" (hopefully not too drunken).
Starting on the 10th December, the festival will be a celebration of our first birthday, and more importantly, of great beer. We have been working hard to bring you some high quality beers from our favourite breweries and from some new faces too. We will have 12 casks available in the bunker, as well as 4 on the main bar. A beer checklist will be made available on the day so you can have a memento to take away. As well as this, T shirts will be available.
We are hoping to have a lot of fun, try some amazing beers, and see as many people as possible that have helped make our first year a good one.
Here is the beer list so far:
Brewery // (Location) // Beer Name // Style // ABV%
1. Bad Co. (Dishforth) - "Bourbon Brown" (Madeira Cask aged) - India Brown Ale - 7.4%
2. Brass Castle (Malton) - "Christmas Kitty" - Spiced Chocolate Porter - 5.5%
3. Cloudwater (Manchester) - "IPA" - 7.2%
4. First Chop (Salford) - "Caramel IPA" - 5.2%
5. Arbor (Bristol) - "Why Kick a Moo Cow" - Pale Ale - 5.2%
6. Great Heck (Goole) - "Black Santa" - Stout - 5.4%
7. Bad Seed (Malton) - "Imperial Stout" 8.0%
8. Almasty (Newcastle Upon Tyne) - "Four" - Pale Ale - 4.4%
9. Tempest (Tweedbank) - "Cascadian" - 3.9%
10. Magic Rock (Huddersfield) - "Common Grounds" - Coffee Porter - 5.4%
11. Great Heck (Goole) - "Proverbs 31.7" - Golden - 4.5%
12. Atom (Hull) - "Schrodinger's Cat" - Hoppy Ale
13. Butcombe (Somerset) - "Crimson King" - Red Ale 4.3%
...and a few more still to come!
Mostly Pale/low ABV beers to finish off the list! Just need to confirm.
Check back for more details about the festival in general.